Sunday, December 19, 2010

Trip Plan

Our 2011 Kayak trip will be on  the Rideau Canal to Ottawa.  Expected duration is 16-20 days.   Actual trip plan is still in the works and may change as we continue to plan the trip.  Travel Logistics dictate that we drive to Kingston, find a place to leave the vehicle,  Travel up the Rideau to Ottawa then back to Kingston,  a distance of ~400 km,  if there is any time left over and depending on how we feel, will spend a few days in the 1000 islands around Kingston.

Julie will be joining again this year which is amazing, had such a great time last year, while I did have fun doing my first trip solo it is so much more enjoyable sharing the experience with someone else,  can't ask for a better paddle partner and Julie is excited for her second trip.

I haven't forgotten about my Georgian Bay trip just know Julie doesn't have the same passion for it as I do so will circle back on that trip another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment